Friday, January 30, 2009

Library Loot 1-30


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by A Striped Armchair and Out of the Blue that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. I found this meme over at Peeking Between the Pages, and it's right up my alley.

Here is what I checked out this week:

The Piano Teacher by Janice Y. K. Lee

The Millionaires by Inman Majors

School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister

At Home Cafe: Great Food and Fun for Everyone by Helen Puckett DeFrance, Leslie Andrews Carpenter, and Carol Puckett

Spain...A Culinary Road Trip by Mario Batali, Mark Bittman, and Gwyneth Paltrow

5 comments:

samantha.1020 said...

I've heard really good things about The School of Essential Ingredients. Hope you enjoy it and I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts when you finish!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I want to read The Piano teacher as well. I'm waiting for my turn at the library.

I am happy to hear I was not the only on who did not care for Sing Them Home! The reviews on Amazon (last time I looked) were mostly positive, but compared to her first book, I was very disappointed.

Eva said...

Love the idea of a southern epic, so The Millionaires looks interesting to me. :)

Alyce said...

The Culinary Road Trip looks like fun!

Alessandra said...

Thank you for joining Library Loot!